HACCP IMPLEMENTATION training program has been designed to provide participants with the knowledge and process steps to enable them to effectively DEVELOP and IMPLEMENT a HACCP system in line with the requirement and guidelines of HACCP principles.
Participants will practically learn to make effective HACCP plans for both Food and Food service industry with the help of case studies and group activities.
– Describe the purpose of Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP), the principles, processes, and techniques used to assess and manage food safety hazards, and the impact these can have on the processes of a food manufacturing unit.
– Develop and Implement HACCP Plans
– Explain the 12 step implementation of HACCP with the importance of control measures in rendering a process safe.
– Interpret the requirements of HACCP in the context of an audit of an organization’s food safety program.
– Understand the legal implications and requirements for food operators.
Mr. Saad Azeem is one of the leading Food safety Auditor/Trainer in Pakistan and performed 300+ audits of FSSC 22000/FSSC packaging, ISO 22000, HALAL, HACCP, GMP, GMP+, QMS and ISO 9001.
He is also qualified in Six sigma Black Belt, Project Management, TQM, TPM, ISO 17025, Operation Management and Statistical Process control.
Along with audit and training he is also involved in Research and development projects of Mayonnaise,
Chicken spread, mustard paste, cereals, biscuits,
cookies and cakes
Date of Workshop: 29th Feb and 1st March
Last day of Registration: 27th February
PKR 8000 for Professionals
PKR 6000 for Students
Venue: RAAD Training Hall, 3rd Floor, Al-Syed Arcade, Gulshan-e-Iqbal Block 5, Karachi. Near Akhtar Eye Hospital, Gulshan Chowarngi
To register click on the below link
or Call or Whatsapp us at 0344-7218179